Monday, November 10, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO NOVEMBER...WOW!

The focus on the 8th in my booklet 30 Thoughts For Victorious Living was PURSUE YOUR VICTORY. This one thing I do, forgetting what lies behind, I press on towards the mark...~Philippians 3:13-14 We all look behind us on occasion...and some of us look back into the past way more than we ought to. I can honestly say I have become a whole lot better at leaving the past where it belongs...in the past. The booklet says, just like Joyce Meyers has said, "Its is time to develop a warriors mentality and proactively pursue the happiness, health, and peace that God has promised in His Word." I don't know about you but I desire to have all that God says I am entitled to have as His child. I have a book of God's promises. If you don't have one...get one...it is so wonderful to read and learn what God has promised us when we are born again. I intend to PURSUE MY VICTORY to the fullest...do you? 

30 Thoughts For Victorious Living is a small booklet by Joel Osteen

No comments:

Post a Comment