Thursday, November 13, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO NOVEMBER...WOW!

I did not enjoy missing two posts this week due to issues with my "lappy." I did make the conscious decision not to fret and worry about it though. Ordinarily I would have for sure. The temperature is going down past freezing tonight. Here we go...early...with a test of my ENDURANCE. On my honor I will try...not to complain...smiles. All I have to do is count my blessings and realize I could be in Michigan and have 40 inches of snow. I really need to hear that repeated...measuring in feet sounds like so much less that inches....reality check...thank God for the cold and no snow! The cold weather is just what I needed to have a 3rd cup of coffee today as well as a hot chocolate before bed...Now that's ENDURANCE!

Wow! I just remembered...now I have an excuse to wear my favorite Winter/cold weather grey hat! Hmmm maybe the 28 degree low won't be so bad after all....yeah right....smiles.


No comments:

Post a Comment