Monday, November 3, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO NOVEMBER...WOW!

Today's focus on 30 Thoughts For Victorious Living was to DEVELOP A VISION OF VICTORY. Behold I am doing a new thing! Can you not perceive it? ~Isaiah 43:19 Can you imagine...God is seeking those who DEVELOP A VISION OF VICTORY just so He can do something new and wonderful in their lives! I am in...Sign me up! I want to live each day filled with faith and expectancy...Joel's words, not mine...but I am embracing them as my own in my heart. I have to let go of the old and stop looking back. No regrets. God puts are transgressions as far as the East is from the West and remembers them no more when we ask for forgiveness. Only our flesh hangs on to the past, sometimes just to pacify itself other times to make us weak and vulnerable . Now with the help of the Holy Spirit...I will DEVELOP A VISION OF VICTORY! 

30 Thoughts For Victorious Living is a small booklet by Joel Osteen

No comments:

Post a Comment