Wednesday, November 5, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO NOVEMBER...WOW!

Day 3 of the 30 Thoughts For Victorious Living focused on MAKE A PLAN. Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed. 
~Proverbs 16:3 I definitely need to MAKE A PLAN! As I have said before, those who fail to plan, plan to fail. Its not that I don't MAKE A PLAN, in fact, I make a lot of them. I do however have a hard time sticking to the plan or completing the plan. Help me Lord! Proverbs 4:25 says, "Keep your eyes fixed straight ahead. Don't look to the left and don't look to the right." That means to cut all the distractions. I am always getting distracted...often distracting myself...sigh. I will work on that...self motivation. Do you need to MAKE A PLAN? Make a plan today that will lead you to your God given destiny...it may not be the perfect plan...but with God's guidance we will arrive.  

30 Thoughts For Victorious Living is a small booklet by Joel Osteen

No comments:

Post a Comment