Friday, November 14, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO NOVEMBER...WOW!

The focus on the 10th in my booklet 30 Thoughts For Victorious Living was OVERCOME OPPOSITION. A wide door has been opened to me and with it are many adversaries. ~I Corinthians 16:9 As Joyce Meyer would say, "New level, new devil!" Its great to know that God will open doors for me and that above all else He desires that I reach my full potential. We need not fear the opposition, whether its family, friends, or roadblocks...we were designed to be over comers! God always provides us ways to OVERCOME OPPOSITION. I thank God that He is bigger than any opposition or problem I may encounter. What a blessing to have Gods favor! If you don't know your Lord and Savior Christ Jesus...get to know Him...begin with reading John 3:16. Get reconnected to God by becoming a child of God and you too can OVERCOME OPPOSITION!

30 Thoughts For Victorious Living is a small booklet by Joel Osteen

No comments:

Post a Comment