Sunday, November 2, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO NOVEMBER...WOW!

Yesterday I mentioned I would be reading a booklet titled "30 Thoughts For Victorious Living" through the month of November. My word for the day will become words...time is winding down so I am kicking it up a notch or two...after all time is of the essence now. Day 1 of my my 30 thoughts focused on...THINK THE WAY GOD THINKS. No man has ever seen, nor even imagined the wonderful things God has in store for those who love the Lord. ~I Corinthians 2:9 To THINK THE WAY GOD THINKS takes a lot of effort and assistance from the Holy Spirit. To THINK LIKE GOD THINKS doesn't just mean to THINK LIKE GOD THINKS when it come to decision making and thinking before you speak. To THINK LIKE GOD THINKS means to not think negative, to not think poorly of yourself, to not think defeat. God has so much in store for us with opportunities, good health, financial blessings, and in our everyday lives. Like the Bible says, "The path of the righteous grows brighter, and brighter, and brighter." Joel Osteen says "Think increase, think big, think expansive! Start expecting the unexpected and look at life through your eyes of faith." I tend to think small but I will learn to THINK LIKE GOD THINKS! I will learn to think bigger! Better to aim high and miss the mark...than to aim low and make it.

30 Thoughts For Victorious Living is a small booklet by Joel Osteen

No comments:

Post a Comment