Saturday, November 8, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO NOVEMBER...WOW!

The focus on the 6th day in the 30 Thoughts For Victorious Living booklet was BE JOYFUL ALWAYS. I try to BE JOYFUL ALWAYS but I can honestly say I struggle in this department. Like David, we are to bless the Lord at all times and praise should continually come out of our mouth. The Bible tells us to stay full of joy no matter what we are facing. I will definitely work on this...to BE JOYFUL ALWAYS. I am able to praise God and be thankful through anything, I am just not always joyful. The Bible also tells us that the joy of the Lord is our strength. That is why satan works so hard  to try and steal our joy. I don't want to be worn down with defeat and discouragement until I am feeble and weak. I will be mindful to BE JOYFUL ALWAYS! I will by Gods grace be strong!

30 Thoughts For Victorious Living is a small booklet by Joel Osteen

No comments:

Post a Comment