Saturday, November 8, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO NOVEMBER...WOW!

I am a bit behind as you know...due to device issues so the focus on the 5th was STAND STRONG DURING ADVERSITY. Put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground. ~Ephesians 6:13 During times of adversity and difficulty is when we grow. God uses these times as a teaching tool...experience is the best teacher. Just by remaining faithful an to STAND STRONG DURING ADVERSITY will allow God to promote me to new levels of victory and live the abundant life He has promised me when it is my season. Awesome! To the very best of my God given ability...I will pass every test and STAND STRONG DURING ADVERSITY!

30 Thoughts For Victorious Living is a small booklet by Joel Osteen

No comments:

Post a Comment