Saturday, November 1, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO NOVEMBER...WOW!

Believe it or not...its NOVEMBER! I welcome you to the 11th month of the year. Wow...it is amazing to me that it is NOVEMBER already. All year I have been trying to read a small book called 3o Thoughts For Victorious Living by Pastor Joel Osteen. In this past 10 months, for some reason or another, I have been unsuccessful. I will be reading it this month by Gods grace. NOVEMBER has 30 days so it is perfect. I allowed myself to get caught up in the day I started vs the 30 days I am supposed to read it, and then there were the days I forgot or neglected to do so. NOVEMBER is the month I will read it for 30 days straight. I am also going to focus on healing...my own. I find myself coping with pains that Jesus died on the cross to deliver me from. Big or small things, we were healed by His stripes. Nothing is to hard for God. I have some other goals in mind for NOVEMBER as well. More on those later. Have a great NOVEMBER...a blessed new month. A big thank you to everyone who has been on this journey with me since the start and also to those who joined me along the way. Each one of you are very special to me and I appreciate you all so much. Have faith, have hope, and be filled with joy. A new year...a new beginning is almost here.

No comments:

Post a Comment