Saturday, November 15, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WOW HALFWAY THROUGH NOVEMBER!

I can not even believe we are halfway through November! Only a month and a half to go in my 365 Word Journey...48 more days. God is awesome! Without Him I would not have made it this far and without the Holy Spirit I would have had nothing to say. There have been hurdles, oppositions, and minor setbacks but I have persevered. I even passed a mountain of a test yesterday. God has helped me to be STRONGER, WISER, and VICTORIOUS during these last 10 1/2 months. I praise Him continuously. I still have a long way to go...but like Joyce says...at least I am am not where I used to be. I am trying my best by Gods grace to enjoy the journey and not focus so much on the destination. Have a blessed weekend and stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment