Friday, November 7, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO NOVEMBER...WOW!

Yesterday my laptop would not allow me to post anything. Now I owe you and myself 2 posts...smiles. I will only do one tonight. At the moment it is behaving but I don't know for how long. The Focus of day number 4 of the 30 Thoughts For Victorious Living focused on SPEAK WHAT YOU SEEK. Declare what is to be. ~Isaiah 45:21 I need this desperately! Sometimes it feels like my head is going to burst with knowledge. I am trying my best to create, with God's help of course, a compartment for each and every thing I have learned during my journey. The wonderful thing is I will be able to go back and refresh my mind by rereading the posts. If I am going to live a life of victory...as I have posted before...I must speak positive words of faith. I need to also be able to back that faith up with God's Word. Learning to be an over comer in the face of adversity is not always easy but I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (and so can you.) ~Philippians 4:13 I thank God for His Word and His knowledge and I thank the Holy Spirit who will help me retain it all and be a doer of the Word and not just a hearer. I will SPEAK WHAT I SEEK.

30 Thoughts For Victorious Living is a small booklet by Joel Osteen

No comments:

Post a Comment