Friday, October 31, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...LAST DAY OF OCTOBER!!!

Wow! Its the very last day of October!!! Did I even have a chance to enjoy it? I don't think I did. It flew by too fast...way too fast. I only have 61 DAYS left of my 365 Word Journey. I am still shaking my head about that. In the next 30 DAYS I want to start wrapping up all I have learned and make sure it is grounded in my heart and more importantly, that I am implementing those lessons as part of my everyday life. I also have a few goals I need to set for myself. Time out for procrastination...I need to focus. A year goes by so fast it isn't even funny. I expect the last 31 DAYS to be a wild ride filled with excitement and a bit of melancholy. I think I may feel a bit sad that my journey is finishing after all it is about the journey and not the destination. So as the DAYS wind down and the end of this journey is just round the corner I will be gathering up all the small bits of wisdom I gathered along the way. That wisdom will be my greatest treasure. Here's to an amazing November.

No comments:

Post a Comment