Monday, February 10, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO FEBRUARY

It is hard to believe that today's word is SNOW. Not only is it going to SNOW again...but I am not supposed to complain about it!. In all things give thanks! So no complaining or grumbling about the cold and being shut in. The only time I do this is when there is cold weather or SNOW and I am shut in lol. Sunday it was 60* degrees and did I go out the door? No! So why is it when I am forced to stay in because SNOW can paralyze the whole state, that I begin to feel like a claustrophobic prisoner? It is all mind over manner. Maybe it was that word catastrophic! I can not even pretend that word sounds nice. Okay SNOW or not...I can do this because I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

No comments:

Post a Comment