Wednesday, February 5, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO FEBRUARY

It is always amazing to me how many people love DRAMA. They thrive on it...rejoice in conversing about it...even feel others are dysfunctional if they don't have any. Personally I can't stand DRAMA. Those that inflict their DRAMA on me by sharing too much or trying to involve me in it usually find themselves out of my life. It is very difficult though if the DRAMA lovers are family members. I often find myself sitting in silence wishing they would just shut up. I once read that stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and getting the same result. This fits this situation...DRAMA always has a cause and the effect is DRAMA! Get rid of it! DRAMA, like stress affects your health, your well being, and heart especially. No thank you! Although it may be impossible to lead a totally DRAMA free life, you don't have to let it become a way of life. Calm and peaceful  is so much more ...well much more calm and peaceful....smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment