Monday, February 24, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO FEBRUARY

Todays word is something I have been learning more and more about. Most of you, like me, have heard of the law of sowing and reaping...but do we really think about the things that we say and do as SEEDS? If every action we do and everything we say are SEEDS...and they are...what type of SEEDS are we sowing on a daily basis? If we sow SEEDS of kindness...we reap kindness. If we sow SEEDS of anger and unforgiveness...we will reap the same. I know I want to only sow good SEEDS so that I will reap an abundant harvest of good things. I want to be aware of the SEEDS I am sowing so I do not go through my life being passive. None of us are perfect...but each day I want to grow in my understanding of God's word. I do not just want to have head knowledge. I do not wish to be a hearer of the word and not a doer. This is a big part of my 365 word journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment