Wednesday, February 12, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO FEBRUARY

There are many things we can do in life, things we want to accomplish, hopes and dreams we may have. The problem is...if we do not do them in God's TIMING they will not happen. Dreams will collapse or be forgotten, we will not do things out of fear of failure, while silently observing others accomplishing their hopes and dreams and wishing it was us. As long as we are not envying them, its okay. That can even be motivation....but if the TIMING isn't right, it may happen but may fail. Whether you want to start your own business, or go to university, relocate...there is a TIMING involved. I often say if I had known the luxury of living where it was warm and mostly sunny, I would have moved long ago. But would I have, should I have? It was not in God's TIMING. God knows the desires of our heart and He will not withhold any good thing from His Children. It is very important that while we are waiting on God's TIMING, that we wait with patience, without grumbling, mumbling, or trying to "help" God. He does not need our help. It is not easy to wait patiently for His TIMING for my life, but I am learning. You can too. Learn to wait for God's perfect TIMING to give you the desires of your heart.

TIMING was the word for today mainly because I posted yesterdays word after midnight which means it was posted as 2.12.2014. It was not a big deal except I had started writing in more than enough time to have it post on 2.11.2014. All because my TIMING was off and I got distracted. That had my mind focused on TIMING all day. I do not want to miss out on what God has for me because my TIMING was off.

No comments:

Post a Comment