Tuesday, February 18, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO FEBRUARY

Today was a day of DECISIONS. I decided, while I was out to go look at fur-babies and get an idea of which type would want to adopt me....smiles...yes they do choose their human parent(s). I was not expecting to find both a lop eared bunny and a cat that I adored. They also both seemed to adore me. As if my DECISIONS were not already too complex for one afternoon...the cat has a sister (both female)..they have to stay together. That alone should have been a major turn off...but it wasn't. In fact when considering a cat...I have always thought about 2. Oh DECISIONS DECISIONS! I am weighing pros and cons in each situation but it is not helping one bit. Then I decided to ask God...He already knows the desires of my heart and He definitely knows what's best for me in the long run. This goes for all DECISIONS in my life...not just this one. Although this is my "One Word Journey" and not a spiritual one...in this new year...with a new mindset...it is impossible to separate the two. I would not even want to if I could. So I leave the DECISIONS to God...or at least to get His input. I do know that what is for me...is for me and no one can take it away...I can only allow them to have it. My words for that are...No Way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment