Thursday, February 20, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO FEBRUARY

Today's word is FURBABY! At last I have a new FURBABY and I am beyond excited. I had to do so much today and I did a lot of walking so when I returned home I was so tired I could barely function. But now that I have had some time to rest...I feel like I will burst!!!! My Bosco...a ferret...passed on almost 2 years ago and more and more I have been feeling it is time. I wanted a dog because I could take it for walks but that also requires they go out whenever they have to. I don't go out past dark and the flea and tick commercials were making me cringe. A cat would be great except I do not feel like coming home to it being up on the table the counter, or worse the stove...and then there is the plants...no I think a cat is not for me anymore. I want a FURBABY I can love and not one that drives me batty and stresses me out. I was not prepared to have another ferret FURBABY...maybe another time. My new addition...my new FURBABY is a lop eared bunny. I used to have one before and always wanted another. I never expected to just walk into the store and find the bun of my dreams. I waited two days to really decide. I can not wait to see what adventures we will have tomorrow and everyday thereafter. You might just say I am in FURBABY heaven. Now to decide on a name...hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment