Wednesday, February 12, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO FEBRUARY

CATASTROPHIC and epic are not good words at all! The word CATASTROPHIC is really a scary word to me. Earthquakes are CATASTROPHIC, a Tsunami is CATASTROPHIC, a volcano is CATASTROPHIC...all the dreaded disasters that kill thousands of people. I don't feel like CATASTROPHIC is the right word for the weather in Georgia. Time will tell. We have the National Guard here already...there is a state of emergency already, all businesses are to be closed. The only thing that may be CATASTROPHIC is if nothing happens. We will be the laughing stock of the country again...and I might be laughing as well just for relief. But in the meantime I really had to pray so I did not feel fear...CATASTROPHIC is a scary word to me...but God has not given me a spirit of fear. I know that even this CATASTROPHIC epic event shall pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment