Monday, February 17, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO FEBRUARY

Today I feel a sense of ACCOMPLISHMENT! It was not easy to stick to my work schedule I will admit...but basically I stuck with the plan. I did pray for help in succeeding this morning. I also am learning if i just jump into the things I procrastinate with I can get them over and done with in a short amount of time. I love this feeling of ACCOMPLISHMENT! I believe I wear it well...smiles. I even woke up rested today and ahead of schedule...imagine that! By God's power and His might because last night I could not even drop off to sleep. Tomorrow I will wake up, pray, and repeat...Lord willing. ACCOMPLISHMENT needs to be my word for several days but of course that won't happen...smiles. Happy New Week and may yours be filled to the max with ACCOMPLISHMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment