Sunday, February 16, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO FEBRUARY

Today was full of DISTRACTIONS which led to a lot of frustrations. DISTRACTIONS can throw your whole day off if you allow it. I did for awhile until I became frustrated enough just to walk away and do what I needed to do. I may not have finished every little thing, but I feel better because I did what I needed to do. DISTRACTIONS can lead to animosity, anger, stress, and feelings of oppression. None of these are good for my well being at all. I felt it was best to walk away without getting angry and stressed out. I did learn something out of todays DISTRACTIONS though...maybe I should do the things I need to do a bit earlier in the day then the DISTRACTIONS will not cause so much strife...smiles. All in due time. Everything is a learning process...at least I have a little over 300 days to get it right. *Wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment