Sunday, February 2, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO FEBRUARY

Because this is Super Bowl Sunday, an unofficial holiday I will continue with the theme of things since it does fit right in with my GOALS for the week. I know I could have been way more productive last week, actually the past 2 weeks, so this week I have set some GOALS for myself. Yes I have made lists although I did not look at it all I will admit. I did some of my exercise routine and not all which slows the progress I have set for my deadline of June 1st. I think part of the problem is that I am burning myself out trying to complete too many tasks in one day. GOALS are a good thing...especially short term ones. Most of us make long term GOALS but what are the steps we need to take to get to them? I learned so many wonderful tips from My daily Challenge ... for instance yesterday when we set GOALS we also set a timer for 15 minutes to complete those GOALS. I will use that method again this week. What GOALS do you have long term and short term? 

No comments:

Post a Comment