Wednesday, February 26, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WINDING DOWN FEBRUARY

The past few days have been filled with the words like EXCLUSION, intolerance, and tolerance. This is a tough topic for everyone. Me included. I had to do a lot of thinking...not because I don't have an opinion and a belief...because I do...but (and I know we are never supposed to say the word but) I had to look at it from God's point of view. God loves each and every one of us. We have all come short of the glory of God. As Jesus said...he who is without sin cast the first stone. If it were my place of business I would remember what my mother always says...that you can catch more flies with sugar than you can with vinegar. I think you get my point. EXCLUSION is not the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment