Thursday, February 6, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO FEBRUARY

Did you ever noticed how some people are never SATISFIED with anything? Many times it is the media that entices us to want more and more things. There will always be new furniture, appliances, phones, and technology on the market but do we always need the latest and greatest new gadget? I used to not be SATISFIED whenever I looked at store ads or went to the mall or big box stores. People go into debt because they are not SATISFIED with what they already have. Why continue to buy the same things over again and again and again...I have learned that is a great way to never get ahead. I have committed myself to saving money in 2014. Yes I will still allow myself a few luxuries...but when new items come in I really want it to be with God's blessing. I want to be both SATISFIED and grateful. If you are not SATISFIED with your life or with the things you already have...look inside yourself and look to God. What you are seeking will not make you SATISFIED nor will it keep you SATISFIED. Remember it is great to look at and have new things, but each tomorrow always brings more things. Be SATISFIED.

No comments:

Post a Comment