Saturday, April 12, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...APRIL...A BREATH OF FRESH AIR!

Today was all about The BAILEY! Cleaning the "Pet Palace" of The BAILEY, playing with The BAILEY, telling The BAILEY I am going to give him a "bunny beating" (not really, but he didn't know that...wink) if he shred one more piece of paper that was lining his litter box...the one he refuses to go near since "the incident." The incident happened when he jumped in or out...I am not sure which because I didn't see the incident happen...only the aftermath...smiles...anyway he jumped and apparently the lightweight dish with water in it went up in the air and got the inside the litter box wet and God forbid...I am assuming...him too. Okay so if my toilet splashed water all over me...I might be hesitant to use it again too. Of course I would call a plumber...The BAILEY called his mum or at least he went on an anti litter box crusade until she noticed. Same effect...I spent over an hour cutting a walk-through on his Sterilite litter box. Now Sterilite may be cheap but it cuts like steel. No scissors, or knife, or box cutter could permeate that thing so I resorted to...melting it...smiles. Yes I melted an opening and even that was not at all easy...but oh so worth it...to make and keep...The BAILEY happy. The BAILEY was oh so well behaved, so I praised The BAILEY the remainder of the day...and so I am up an hour past my bedtime...not unusual...but today...for the benefit of...naturally...The BAILEY. 
Todays lesson from my word...do unto others as you would have them do unto you...even if it is your fur-baby :- )





No comments:

Post a Comment