Monday, April 14, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...APRIL...A BREATH OF FRESH AIR!

Today while I was returning home there was an abundance of RAIN! The wonderful thing is that it felt amazing! I don't remember ever being completely okay with getting caught in the RAIN and trying to avoid the water racing past my feet. It would have been way above my ankles if I did not find a few creative ways to avoid it. I can even admit I felt frightfully....wait for it....happy! I walked in the pouring RAIN and was happy! I had an umbrella...a larger one than usual, so at least I was not drenched...just pleasantly soggy. I had wanted to leave home earlier so that I would be back before a drop fell...although I was really thinking it wouldn't rain a drop...even after the sky became very dark and ominous. I am happy I didn't. I enjoyed the RAIN! I  felt like a child again...ok...I wasn't running...or splashing...but if I had a toy boat...it would have been the icing on the cake. Appreciate the RAIN! Embrace it! Some people don't have it and wish they did. If they don't get it soon...we will all wish they did! An abundance of RAIN...can be a very very good thing!



No comments:

Post a Comment