Thursday, April 3, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...APRIL...A BREATH OF FRESH AIR!

Every year I thank God that my Mother visited COLORADO when I was younger and didn't like it. She had planned on relocating there and living near her brother, my uncle. Why do I thank God? COLORADO is always the first to get snow and the last, so it seems, to get rid of it! All the snow they received today and Winter is long over in my opinion. It will be 2 weeks tomorrow since Spring arrived. Ironic tomorrow would have been...(is) my Mother's Birthday. Before she died I always used to tell her how grateful I was that we did not move to COLORADO. Count your blessings large and small. Everything happens for a reason, whether we can see that reason at the time or not. COLORADO was not part of my future and I can honestly say...I don't mind one bit at all...smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment