Tuesday, April 22, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...APRIL...WINDING DOWN!

Sometimes it seems that everything and anything that is PLEASURABLE always is bad for you in one way or another and gets taken away. I am really enjoying my hot sauce addiction and what does the doctor say? Hot sauce has too much sodium! Everything on this planet has too much sodium! If I remove what I won't eat because it's unhealthy, and remove what I don't feel like eating...healthy or not, and remove what are the PLEASURABLE things I feel like eating but I am told I shouldn't because of the sodium by one doctor, there is nothing left. The other doctor says all the time why are you limiting sodium...you need some, just don't use the salt shaker. Urgggg! My salt shaker and the pepper shaker are there strictly for decoration or there if someone asks I can at least point to it without having to explain I don't use it. My homemade stir fry with veggies and rice was one of my wonderful and PLEASURABLE things until the sub doctor told me it might give me diabetes because of the starch. I know cultures that eat rice daily...I am just saying. Now I have no appetite for anything since I gave up the hot sauce...almost...and I barely eat at all. What does the doctor say? You need to try and eat at least 1,000 calories a day! Eat what? I am basically a vegetarian except not I can't eat veggies because I get ill. A friend once told me cheese is lethal and that you may as well paster it to your hips...that was a  turn off. I even gave up coffee for awhile bcause of the sugar and the fact that tea is supposed to be better for you. Tea makes me sick...so I went back to the coffee with way less sugar...ick...and I ignore that the corn syrup in the powdered creamer is on the PLEASURABLE look but don't indulge list. One positive thing is that I am on the SNAP diet plan so soon I am sure I will only be able to afford bread...and maybe water...oh wait breads a starch....sigh. Nothing PLEASURABLE about that now is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment