Monday, April 21, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...APRIL...WINDING DOWN!

Did you know we are never ALONE? God is always with us! Not only is He with us, but He is for us! Like a father with his children, our Heavenly Father may not always condone what we do, but He has promised never to leave us nor forsake us! Even when I feel ALONE and lonely I remember that my God said He would never leave me nor forsake me. The Holy Spirit is here to guide and comfort me. Holidays are always the hardest for many people, including me, who feel more ALONE, when so many people are with their families. I will admit two things...often with family or in a group, I still feel ALONE...and I am ALONE by choice. Yes by choice because sometimes it is better to be ALONE than be aggravated. I enjoy being peaceful. I don't like loud talking or people talking over top of each other...at all! I do not like arguing either. Maybe because I never saw my parents...or heard them for that matter, argue or even say unkind things to or about one another. I also grew up an only child...basically ALONE. I missed all those "fun" moments, built in playmates, running around the house screaming and yelling, talking all at once. The thing is, if you never had that, you never miss it...until later...when you are ALONE. Part of my journey of 365 words is spiritual, part of it is mental, and part of it is physical. Today I am looking at me...from the inside out...and not the outside in. Not always an easy thing to do. if you feel ALONE, just remember you are never really ALONE. God loves you, He watches over you, and He will take care of you, like the loving Father He is, if you only have faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment