Sunday, April 13, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...APRIL...A BREATH OF FRESH AIR!

Many people want to WAIT to accept Christ as their Lord and Savior. They want to WAIT till they are older, or WAIT until they have sampled more of what the world has to offer in case they might be missing out on something, or WAIT because they don't want to lose friendships or relationships. I was thanking God that I did not WAIT, but was led to accept Him as a teenager. The Bible tells us to seek God while He can be found...see Isaiah 55:6-7. Has it all been a bed of roses? Certainly not! Not because of Jesus...He was always right there...waiting to pick me up if I stumbled or fell...The truth is it is we who move away from Him and not vice versa. If I had chosen to WAIT...I believe I would have gone through much of my life in pitch blackness and with a blindfold on! With Him if I wander into darker territory, He is there not too far away...and like a flickering candle flame allows me to find my way back again. I praise God I was not one of those to WAIT. When He knocked on the door of heart I answered. Don't WAIT because tomorrow is not promised to us.

Today was Palm Sunday...Thank you Lord!



No comments:

Post a Comment