Tuesday, April 29, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...APRIL...WINDING DOWN!

I woke up this morning at 4.30am to distant thunder and some raindrops on my window. Although there was a tornado in Northern Georgia, I thought my area must not have had a STORM until I walked outside. Leaves and limbs and puddles were everywhere. The flowers which I had wanted to photograph this year because they looked extra beautiful and fresh....were a bit of a mess and not so fresh looking anymore. The point is that, even when I didn't know there was a STORM, God protected me. In my spiritual life...God is there to protect me in the midst of a STORM just like He is in the natural...even when I don't even know there is a STORM brewing. God's glory will be canopy and refuge and a hiding place from the STORM and rain. (see Is.4:5-6) 


No comments:

Post a Comment