Tuesday, April 15, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...APRIL...A BREATH OF FRESH AIR!

A well known man in the Metro Atlanta area passed away a few days ago. He was known for his charity work, fundraisers, and many other GOOD deeds he had accomplished throughout his lifetime. He was a GOOD person...many called him a great person...and he probably was but my first thoughts were...I hope and pray he knew Christ Jesus. Unless we are born again of the spirit we will perish and our GOOD works will not help us...we can not work or buy our way into Paradise. I have noticed during my 365 word journey I have often paused and reflected on the hereafter. The Bible says we are always to be anticipate how it will be in our new home. I never gave it much thought beyond a few things I have heard in sermons or read. I am learning that it is glorious! We must always be ready. I always want to be ready. Tomorrow is not promised to us and I am learning life can be and feel very short.

No comments:

Post a Comment