Thursday, April 24, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...APRIL...WINDING DOWN!

There are often days...like today, when I feel my life is all about REPETITION. Sometimes the REPETITION creates a comfort zone...a type of bumper, but other times REPETITION creates that, "why am I here?" syndrome or the "theres got to be more to life" syndrome. For me it was neither...my daily REPETITION is what it is. I get up at the same time almost daily, watch Joyce Meyer at the same time each morning (weekdays) which is why I get up at the same time Monday through Friday, make the bed at the same time, get my coffee...go about my day unmake the bed removing all the pillows in the same exact reverse order and stack them in the same exact place. Am I retentive? Perhaps, but it makes logical sense because there isn't anywhere else to put them or for that matter any other order in which to do things...is there? On occasion I am a rebel and I leave the pillows stacked and once I even left the bed unmade. I find it uncomfortable to get back into an unmade bed but hey if you aren't feeling well...how would you notice that...Smiles. REPETITION can be great if I am doing things worth repeating. However I really am feeling I need a little more freedom in my day. Will tomorrows REPETITION be different? Who knows but I do know a change is coming...I can feel it...smiles.


No comments:

Post a Comment