Wednesday, April 23, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...APRIL...WINDING DOWN!

I think if I had to choose one word for today I would choose CHAOTIC! It was also hectic, and almost stressful...almost because I made up my mind not to allow it to be stressful. Family members always...in their own way...remind me why I keep my distance. Most of them have barbed wire on the outside. They cut you with words. Happy I had on my armour today...smiles. I had to go to the market late and apparently so did everyone else. I tried to remember to let my light shine and let people pass first, grab first, walk slow, almost trample me, and so much more. Of course the enemy reminded me that I could have acted like everyone else. Not! I changed checkout lines 3 times...4 if I count the one I returned to and then left again. Each lane had a problem or was a mile long. I waited patiently...considering it was late and I did not want to wait long for a bus. I stood in line doing my "Freaky Flamingo" stance from my Daily Challenge on meyouhealth.com. After all that had already occurred in my CHAOTIC day...I was almost across the parking lot to the bus stop when the bus appeared. My first thought was he is not going to wait, but there were still people getting off so I rushed and although he had shut the door...he opened it again. I was really happy...up until he turned where I didn't want to go! Uhhhh! Bad very bad! I asked him if he was going back the other way and he said yes...he wasn't...sigh. He was going back the way where I had just got picked up from. Just a big circle. Thank God the bus I needed...same one but without the L after the number was parked right behind it. A blessing! I knew the one with the L existed but I am not out at the hours it runs...which is very early and very late afternoon. Oh what a CHAOTIC day! That got me home 30 minutes later than I would have been had I got on the right bus, but hey, I was just overjoyed to be home. After all that though I was too tired to eat what I had bought for dinner. My CHAOTIC day had chased my hunger away. Oh well...Lord willing there is always tomorrow...if not I will be where I will never hunger or thirst so it won't matter...smiles. So here's to a more peaceful day tomorrow...I am planning that in advance. Tomorrow is Thursday already...didn't we just have the weekend???? Totally another word....smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment