Tuesday, April 1, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...APRIL...A BREATH OF FRESH AIR!

Wow! Its hard to believe that it is APRIL already. Where is the time going. I wonder if I should even put the Christmas items in storage because it comes back around so fast again. Last year I did not even bother. I was happy I didn't when it came time to drag it all out again. APRIL in most areas of the country is a time for renewal...the leaves re-appear...the flowers bloom...the bugs return...and it often rains...a lot. When you live in the South though...all that has already started happening and there is a rain deficit. So Happy New Month and welcome to APRIL...I feel blessed to see it...there are so many who didn't. Everyday,every breath, every sunrise, and every sunset is a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment