Wednesday, April 2, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...APRIL...A BREATH OF FRESH AIR!

Today was a great day! I love when my new Christian inspirational materials (RESOURCES) arrive in the mail! I kept looking in the mailbox everyday and it was either empty or there was junk! Today I hit paydirt smiles. Everything arrived at once. RESOURCES are offered on many of your favourite television Pastors websites or even during or after the broadcasts. These RESOURCES keep you inspired, spiritually healthy, and counteract much of the damaging media that is out there. I do not watch a lot of TV so these RESOURCES give me something to listen to and read. If you don't like reading the teachings are often offered on CD and/or DVD. There are RESOURCES for children. moms, dads, singles, and married couples. With the wealth of RESOURCES available now we have no excuses to not be immersed in God's Word daily. Look up your favourite Pastor, check out the affordable RESOURCES available to you and even watch live streaming, radio and TV broadcasts, podcasts, and much more! This 2014 enjoy your spiritual walk, take it to a new level, and become well grounded (rooted). This is a part of my 365 day journey and I hope you will make it a part of yours...365 days...or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment