Monday, March 31, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...MARCH IS IN THE REARVIEW!

The last day of the month is always catch-up day. I missed one day last month and posted twice on the last day. I missed one day this month...due to a headache and wouldn't you know...today another headache....hmmm. Today I was feeling something that is rare for me...STRESS. I was trying to work and there were way too many people trying to distract me with phone calls and messages and my laptop was making enough noise to compete with a Mack Truck. Now my headache is gone and I am STRESS free once again. I learned that I really needed to get the things I needed to do completed in a timely manner and not waste time and worst of all...energy on things that do not matter. We are all held accountable for our time and how we spend it. I would not have felt STRESS today if I had just did what I needed to do. Lesson learned! So off we "March" into April. I wonder what wonderful, exciting words...will be waiting for me there....smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment