Sunday, July 13, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WOW ITS JULY!

Today was the final day of the FIFA WORLD CUP! I could say I am happy that I am not tied to my television anymore but really I will miss it. It was a long month for me considering I only missed two matches before I realized their were two on at the same time on two different channels...sigh. Football will still be being played all over the world but its not the same as the FIFA WORLD CUP. For that, I have to be patient for another 4 years or approximately 1460 days...yes I added them up...smiles. Because of my 365 Word Journey I have decided that rather than sulk...I will use those 1460 days wisely if I am so blessed to be on this earth for all of them. I have set some goals just like I set a goal to complete a number of exercises for each and every match I watched. After all that would have been a whole lot of sitting so I had to justify watching them for all those hours. I boycott cable so Big Ups to Univision and another Spanish channel who broadcast every single match and made it possible for myself and others to watch them all. On the rare occasion that ABC did show the matches, I often forgot to switch it over. Beside who is really more enthusiastically expressive...the Brits and Americans or the Latino/Latinas? Lol. Everyday was like a party on Univision! Now as I move on past the FIFA WORLD CUP and all the excitement and nail biter moments, the jumping, the yelling, and return back to "normal" life, I will look ahead, work on my 4 year goals, and dream of "The Beautiful Game." When those four years pass by, I will be able to look back and say #becausefutbol the incentive God used so that I would focus. With that I say...adios mi amigos y mi amigas! Vaya con dios!










No comments:

Post a Comment