Wednesday, July 30, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...JULY IS ALMOST GONE!

This morning when I woke up I made a conscious decision to ENJOY my day no matter what happened, not matter how I felt, or anything else that might try and get in my way. Of course when you decide to ENJOY anything, some things don't go as planned. That's okay. I am learning that God is in control. There was a saying when I was a teen..."Don't sweat the small stuff." Well to God...its all small stuff. Only man (and woman) make mountains out of mole hills. God is not limited and we should not limit God. No matter what happens to me today, or tomorrow, or anytime in the future, all I have to do is ENJOY my everyday life and remember that...(and we know)All things work together for good to those who are called according to His purpose. (Romans 8:28) NAS. 1 Peter 5:7 says that I am able to cast all all my cares on Him because He cares for me. That means I have "no worries mon"...smiles. I am free to ENJOY my life in spite of what may be going on around me. Learning to ENJOY my life is an ongoing process for me but I took the first step today. Now all I need to do is lean on the Holy Spirit and He will guide me the rest of the way. Stay blessed and ENJOY your life in Christ Jesus!






No comments:

Post a Comment