Monday, July 14, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WOW ITS JULY!

God help me to SOAR! I was reading tonite about how eagles can SOAR and never seemingly get tired, with little or no effort and often without even flapping their wings. God gave them the ability to SOAR but He also has instilled that same ability to SOAR in us when we are born again. Without being reborn it is impossible to SOAR. Which is why some of us fail to ever get off the ground. Others may seemingly take off under their own power and appear to have it all, only to drop back down when that self propulsion fizzles out. When we put our lives and our faith in God's hands, He gives us the power to SOAR. Vocabulary.com/Dictionary has a great definition of what it means to SOAR. It says "To SOAR means more than just to fly; it means to rise swiftly, to feel the wind slipping below you as you ride it higher, higher, higher. Flying is just moving through the air. Soaring though, suggests exhilaration, even joy." I want to SOAR! To rise rapidly and go on and move upward. Who wouldn't want to SOAR with a definition like that? I asked God to give me a word early today since I need to sleep earlier than usual and boy did He give me a topic! Something that I have never thought much about although I do know that Isaiah 40:31 says, but they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, and they shall walk and not faint. (NIV) By God's grace I will SOAR and you can too...with God all things are possible!










No comments:

Post a Comment