Sunday, July 20, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...NOW ITS MID JULY!

Yesterday I was reading about setting the TONE for my day as soon as I wake up. I have been doing that somewhat. I wake up, give thanks, and start my day. I have learned though, if you give little you get little. That is a good start but does that really set the TONE for my whole day? The answer to that is no...it doesn't. Therefore I vow with Gods help to do better. First step is getting more sleep...that's why I am writing @12.40 pm instead of 10.40 pm. Automatically if I am tired, I set the TONE for my day in a negative way without even trying. Way too often I wake up and the first words out of my mouth are "I am still tired." I know I wake up very early even on weekends so I need to count backward instead of forward to make sure I get the proper amount of rest. To set the TONE for my day, not only will I begin my day with an attitude of praise and thanksgiving but I also need to banish any negativity and declare Gods promises in His Word. 

MY VOICE SHALT THOU HEAR IN THE MORNING, OH LORD; IN THE MORNING I WILL DIRECT MY PRAYER UNTO THEN, AND WILL LOOK UP 
(PSALM 5:3)





No comments:

Post a Comment