Tuesday, July 1, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WOW ITS JULY!




I can't believe its JULY! The 7th month of the year already...wow! Today is the 1st day of the second stage of my One Word Journey. Looking back to January 1st, I would have only hoped to make it this far. I thank God that He has helped and sometimes pushed me along my journey. There are things in my life that I need to do and by Gods grace He is helping me. Sometimes I am only taking baby steps but as long as I am moving forward God approves. The Bible tells us to be hot or cold and not lukewarm. If I look back to the past, God will help me with that. If I am moving forward, God will also help me with that. If I am lukewarm and refuse to move, well God can work with that, but usually lets us learn a lesson or two first. Like Joyce Meyers say, "I am not where I need to be, but thank God I am not where I used to be! I'm okay and I'm on my way!" I am indeed on my way. I won't arrive on December 31st...the journey never ends until God calls us home. January 1, 2015 will just start me on another part of my path of life. I will be rejoicing just to see another year. Happy New Month! I pray that you are on your own journey...just remember you don't have to go it alone or find your own way. Our Lord and Savior is right there with you and He is The Way and The Light. Stay blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment