Thursday, July 17, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...NOW ITS MID JULY!

Yesterday was one of my favorite days in a long time. I went to IKEA! Going there is always very special to me. I am always amazed at myself that I don't go to IKEA more often. I usually average 1 time a year if that. I always leave IKEA wanting to live in 425 square feet or less though...smiles. I am always researching tiny houses...wouldn't that be awesome with an IKEA layout? For me...yes it would be. I tend to only hang out in one room at a time anyway and when I am tired of that one...I move to another and another then rotate the sequence again. I had so much fun I almost went to IKEA again today just to bask in the atmosphere. I can say God talked me out of that one and honestly, I am happy He did. I was way too tired. Besides it is not like IKEA is an amusement park that I have multiple day tickets to...or is it? I enjoy it so much more. I think this weekend, because there is a forecast for rain, I will return to IKEA...virtually (online) ahhh the joys of technology...sigh.



No comments:

Post a Comment