Tuesday, July 29, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...JULY IS ALMOST GONE!

Amos 3:3 says, How can two walk together except they be agreed (in AGREEMENT). When we read that scripture we may have thoughts of a spouse, a close friend, or perhaps a business partner or AGREEMENT (contract) we have entered into. But did you know we can be in AGREEMENT with satan? If we are not in AGREEMENT with God and His Word and promises and what He says about us, we are in essence, in AGREEMENT with the enemy. I know I want to be in AGREEMENT with God. That means my words, my thoughts, as well as my actions, need to be in AGREEMENT (in a covenant) with Him. I can not go by what I think, what I feel, or what I see, or don't see. If God said it, I have to believe it! I will remind myself of this daily. Who are you in AGREEMENT with?






No comments:

Post a Comment