Thursday, July 24, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...JULY IS WINDING DOWN!

A few years ago I was thinking about mortality and how life on earth really is short. At that moment I decided for whatever reason, that 106 would be a great age to live until. Granted I don't have much influx about that, I will live as long as God predestined me to live. There is nothing wrong with aspirations and goals just as long as I am flexible and know that it may or may not happen. What I didn't think about, at first, is that like everything else, it would take some ACTION on my part. The ACTION I need to take is to make sure I guard the health that God has blessed me with. Sure I am not 100% healthy, but compared to some people I am blessed. I must continue with my exercise so that I can build my physical health, I need to stay at peace and stress free to guard my emotional health, and most importantly, I need to study Gods Word and read and listen to the right teachings so that build my spiritual health. So here's to taking ACTION!





No comments:

Post a Comment