Tuesday, July 15, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WOW ITS JULY!

When people used to accuse me of changing I would always say, " I haven't changed, I am still the same person." Then one day God told me not only have I changed, but its for the better and I needed to stop saying I haven't changed. Now I am proud to say I have changed...I am STRONGER, I am wiser, I am more confident, I have grown so much spiritually, and so much more. I am STRONGER both mentally and physically. I can credit the latter to the World Cup when I made it my goal to up the workout ante...and it worked...I really am STRONGER. Spending more time with God and learning so much through His Word and teachings that I watch and listen too almost automatically made me STRONGER spiritually. I say almost because it does require action on my part as well. Be ye doers of the Word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves (James 1:22 KJV) I am happy that I am changing from Glory to Glory and reaching new levels in Christ. I look forward to December 31 2014. My 365 Word Journey may technically end there, but it will truly be the beginning of a brand new journey. Life always is...smiles.







No comments:

Post a Comment