Sunday, July 6, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WOW ITS JULY!

Things around here are IMPROVING. Nothing major, just small baby steps...a few at a time. Moving forward in the right direction, no matter how small, is IMPROVING in the right way. Along the way I am learning that IMPROVING brings peace. Peace of mind, peace in my thoughts, peace in my surroundings. IMPROVING is in soul. With Gods help and the Holy Spirits guidance I am learning what things need to change. I didn't make a list on paper or take a mental note. When I know in my spirit what needs to change, with God's grace, it is changing. I praise God for His love and for IMPROVING things in my life that on my own I can not. I do what I am able in the natural...and God does His part, in the supernatural. \o/



No comments:

Post a Comment