Monday, July 28, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...JULY IS ALMOST GONE!

This is something I have found myself working on for at least a few years. I even went to a seminar. The world has used this Bible teaching because it is highly effective. God just did not intend for us to use this knowledge to get everything you want. As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he. (Proverbs 23:7) This scripture has spawned such books as "The Secret," The Law of Attraction," "Think and Grow Rich," and an abundance of others. I have learned however, through Bible teachings, that we really do PROPHESY our future by what we think and say today. I am always praying that God will help me with this because often my idle thoughts (I have learned not to speak it out loud) are often negative about certain situations in my life. So once again I find myself asking God to help me PROPHESY my life. I don't even try to attempt this on my own without the Holy Spirit. I know it won't work. I can not go by what I see, I have to go by what God's Word says. I am a work in progress.
















No comments:

Post a Comment