Thursday, July 31, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...JULY IS GOING...GOING...GONE!

It hard to believe today is the very last day of July! I must say I did enjoy it. I spent much of the day being creative which I find both relaxing and rewarding. I am creating a new artwork for my wall above my sofa. Eventually a digital art piece I created at university will hang there. Having it transferred to canvas is a bit expensive so in the meantime I am tired of the blank walls I have remaining. So as I wind down July after this beautiful day, I have made a commitment to continue something I started during the World Cup. I will make sure I WORKOUT everyday throughout the month of August. It takes approximately 21-30 days to create a new habit. After the WC my workouts became sporadic again. Now I need to up the anti and make sure I am on target for December 31st. I am past the plateau I found myself on for about 3 weeks and that gave me the incentive I needed to WORKOUT as I should. If I want a long and healthy life, some of that is my responsibility. I did my WORKOUT today and I feel strong, physically, mentally, and spiritually. Praise God!




   

No comments:

Post a Comment