Wednesday, July 9, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WOW ITS JULY!

This morning when I woke up I made my declaration that "something good is going to happen to me today!" It did! After 2 months of waiting patiently and without malice and angry conversations, maintenance showed up out of the blue late morning and repaired my ceiling! Amazing because after 2 months I was pretty much accepting that they had forgotten...again...sigh...and it wasn't going to happen until I asked the property manager yet again. I thought then maybe the third time would be the charm. I also had a phone call today that made me a good offer, but I am praying about that to make sure that it is the direction God wants me to go. I know DECLARATIONS work...maybe not always immediately...when those DECLARATIONS line up with God's Word! I declare that tomorrow is going to be even better! God is an awesome God!


No comments:

Post a Comment